818.312.4756 Agoura Hills, California firstname.lastname@example.org
Eighteen years of direct brand building experience via top level product development, business development, management and monetization in the B2B and B2C arenas. Results driven leader with extensive product development, business development, monetization, marketing, and branding experience at an aggressive, well funded web development company. Leads conceptualization, interface designs, UI/UX, and the management of the product creation by visual arts and technology design teams. Develops the overall product strategies, requirements, product line designs, and executes product channel business plans to develop revenue streams. Leadership of product development teams and product lines resulted in 50M+ in direct gross product revenues over the last 5 fiscal years.
A high energy, proven leader of product innovation focused on customer experience, maximizing monetization and developing brand evangelists across multiple product channels. Possesses a solid track record of developing product strategies for mobile and web applications, user experience, revenue generation, content management, and branding, based on key performance indicators and aggressive monetization cycles.
Optimize mobile application and web content strategies to align content with product channels and facilitate inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to creatively tie together mobile user acquisition, community building, leadership and maximizes individual product channels.
· Inbound and Outbound Marketing
· Advertising Technology
· Innovative Product Strategy
· Strategic Partnership Negotiations
· Team Leadership and Coaching
· Content Marketing
· Emerging Trends and Product Strategist
· Business Development
· Digital Media Monetization
· Sales Funnel Optimization
· Customer Interaction and Engagement
· Critical and Analytical Problem Solving
Webquest, Inc. (2009 – Present) Vice President
- Lead and develop the product strategies in partnership with senior management, product teams, and senior technology leaders.
- Direct product identification, composition, market feasibility studies and apply a product development plan that optimizes market breadth and value proposition to the end user, while driving maximum product channel revenue.
- Manage multiple product channels, and multiple products within those channels in several different mobile and web application verticals.
- Direct gross revenues from developed products exceeded 50 million dollars in 5 years.
- Evolve and monetize products and strategies to remain competitive and innovative within the verticals of focus.
- Manage team resources and budgets across the organization to maximize the performance and efficiency of the companies operations.
- Optimize mobile and web applications, product sales funnels, and extensive payment billing integrations to drive top line revenue monetization.
Shane Enterprises, LLC. (2006 – 2009) Vice President of Web Operations
- Managed the company’s mobile and web application development operations and the day to day operating of the business.
- Developed and optimized the company’s mobile and web application products within B2B and B2C.
- Leadership in product development, affiliate marketing management, search engine optimization, strategic partnership development, and brand building.
- Focused on monetization by maximizing conversions and driving return on investment of advertising revenues.
- Maintained an aggressive, ongoing analytical focus on product performance via extensive data and analysis to ensure customer acquisition at the lowest possible expense.
- Reduced costs and improved productivity of operations staff and managed out sourced development teams. Hired designers, engineers, editors and content managers.
- Acquired and managed strategic business relationships.
- Company was sold for $XX million in 2008.
Creative Web Concepts, LLC. (2005 – 2006) Managing Consultant
- Recruited to build, lead and develop a new product channel for an existing well-funded web development company.
- Developed, monetized, and optimized the company’s suite of mobile and web application products within B2B and B2C.
- Acquired and managed strategic business relationships in conjunction with implementing the company’s strategic business goals.
- Company sold for $XX million in 2007.
Cybersynergy, Inc. (1999 – 2005) Director Web Operations
- Created a network of web application products for a well-funded web development company.
- Developed, monetized, and optimized the company’s online products within B2B and B2C.
- Acquired revenue-driving partnerships through content distribution business models.
- Implemented and directed all advertising technology and relationships.
- Managed web operations and content creation for the company’s online products.
Evergreen Valley College – Graduate, Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration (1993-1995)
Graduated on the Dean’s List with a 4.0 GPA
Achievements of Merit
California P.O.S.T. Academy Graduate
United States Air Force – Staff Sergeant (1988-1993)